THIS SPANISH COURSE INCLUDES:
45 LESSONS • AUDIO • TEXT • VIDEO
In this Spanish course, basic vocabulary is presented in daily life stories and repeated in different contexts. These lessons use the easiest grammatical structures and the most common verbs in present tense, and they cover topics of literature, tourism, and general culture.
At the end of this Spanish course you'll be able to:
- Use the most common Spanish vocabulary and Spanish phrases.
- Understand simple texts and what a conversation is about.
- Ask for and give personal information.
- Make yourself understood in a dialogue.
- Locate addresses.
- Affirm, deny and ask.
- Describe things, people and situations.
- Go to places where Spanish is the native language without an interpreter.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.