THIS SPANISH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
ONLINE SPANISH COURSE • 10 SPANISH CLASSES • EXAMINATION • CERTIFICATE
This program is intended for Spanish beginners who want to learn the basic vocabulary that will let them understand simple Spanish phrases: personal pronouns, parts of the body, clothes, family members, food, numbers, days of the week, months, animals, professions, means of transportation, qualifying adjectives and the most usual verbs.
Basic vocabulary is presented in seven different languages: English, Français, Português, Deutsch, 官话, 한국어, and 日本語.
It also includes 10 Spanish classes via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (feedback is included), and end-of-course examination (DELE format: Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera), as well as a certificate of completion.
At the end of this Spanish program you'll be able to:
- Build basic Spanish sentences.
- Understand and use basic Spanish vocabulary.
- Introduce yourself and say where you are from.
- Express how you are and what you do in life.
- Say what time it is and dates.
- Make simple descriptions about things, people or situations.
- Say where the objects are located.
- Express likes, dislikes and preferences.
- Express possibility and capacity.
- Say that you want something.
- Use negative expressions.
Online Spanish Course
- 45 self-study lessons (text, audio and video)
- 1 end-of-course examination (DELE format)
- Certificate of completion (record of completing the course successfully; this certificate has no official academic recognition)
Live Spanish Classes
- Up to 3 free demo classes for choosing your personal Spanish teacher
- 10 online Spanish classes via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (50 minutes each)
- 10 teacher’s reports with feedback for the student
- 1 end-of-course report on the proficiency of the student
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.