THIS SPANISH COURSE INCLUDES:
45 LESSONS • AUDIO • TEXT • VIDEO
This Spanish course is intended for independent users who already have some experience in Spanish and want to become fluent in Spanish. It is focused on learning how to use Spanish verbs in simple present, past and future tenses. The emphasis is on the comprehension of ideas, and the lessons cover topics of literature, history, psychology, self-help, tourism and general culture to master the grammatical structures used in daily life and to acquire the vocabulary used by Spanish speakers.
- Master the Spanish verb conjugation in simple present, past and future tenses.
- Use correctly the adverbs of manner and time.
- Express in the imperative form (giving orders and instructions).
- Use transition words to know the order of events.
- Describe progressive actions (gerund).
- Refer to continuous actions in the past tense.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.