"Con este curso intermedio estoy seguro de que voy a perfeccionar mi español rápidamente."
THIS SPANISH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
ONLINE SPANISH COURSE • 10 SPANISH CLASSES • EXAMINATION • CERTIFICATE
This Spanish program is intended for independent users who already have some experience in Spanish and want to become fluent in Spanish. It is focused on learning how to use verbs in simple present, past and future tenses. The emphasis is on the comprehension of ideas, and the lessons cover topics of literature, history, psychology, self-help, tourism and general culture to master the grammatical structures used in daily life and to acquire the vocabulary used by Spanish speakers.
It also includes 10 Spanish classes via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (feedback is included), and end-of-course examination (DELE format: Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera), as well as a certificate of completion.
At the end of this Spanish program you'll be able to:
- Master the conjugation of Spanish verbs in simple present, past and future tenses.
- Use correctly the adverbs of manner and time.
- Express in the imperative form (giving orders and instructions).
- Use transition words to know the order of events.
- Describe progressive actions (gerund).
- Refer to continuous actions in the past tense.
Online Spanish Course
- 45 self-study lessons (audio, video and text)
- 1 end-of-course examination (DELE format)
- Certificate of completion (record of completing the course successfully; this certificate has no official academic recognition)
Live Spanish Classes
- Up to 3 free demo classes for choosing your personal Spanish teacher
- 10 online Spanish classes via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (50 minutes each)
- 10 teacher’s reports with feedback for the student
- 1 end-of-course report on the proficiency of the student
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.