Our Travel Spanish Program is for you!
THIS SPANISH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
ONLINE SPANISH COURSE • 3 SPANISH CLASSES • EXAMINATION • CERTIFICATE
This Travel Spanish Program contains common dialogues and useful Spanish travel phrases you need when traveling to a Spanish-speaking country.
It also includes 3 Spanish classes via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (feedback is included), and end-of-course examination (DELE format: Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera), as well as a certificate of completion.
Remember that Spanish is the second most-spoken native language, with 470 million native speakers, and is the official language in Mexico, Spain, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Panama, Uruguay and it is also spoken by more than 52 million people in the United States.
- At the airport.
- At the hotel.
- At the restaurant.
- At the store.
- At the bank.
- At the drugstore.
- When taking a taxi.
- When booking a hotel room.
- When asking for directions.
Online Spanish Course
- 10 self-study lessons (audio, video and text)
- 1 end-of-course examination (DELE format)
- Certificate of completion (record of completing the course successfully; this certificate has no official academic recognition)
Live Spanish Classes
- 3 online Spanish classes via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (50 minutes each)
- 3 teacher’s reports with feedback for the student
- 1 end-of-course report on the proficiency of the student
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.