This course is for you!
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
45 LESSONS • AUDIO • TEXT • VIDEO
This course is focused on learning how to use simple and compound verbs in different tenses, impersonal verbs, the passive voice and the conditional tense. The emphasis is on the comprehension of specialized topics, but always considering the most common words used in everyday life.
Spanish for business lessons are included, as well as issues of science, politics, economics, religion, and humanities.
- Use simple and compound verbs in different tenses.
- Use impersonal verbs, the passive voice and the conditional tense.
- Express correctly in both oral and written forms.
- Master complex grammatical structures.
- Acquire specialized vocabulary and idioms used in colloquial conversations.
- Recognize the main ideas of complex texts, despite ignoring technical expressions or specialized topics.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.