This program is for you!
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
ONLINE COURSE • 10 SPANISH CLASSES • EXAMINATION • CERTIFICATE
This program is focused on learning how to use simple and compound verbs in different tenses, impersonal verbs, the passive voice and the conditional tense. The emphasis is on the comprehension of specialized topics, but always considering the most common words used in everyday life.
Spanish for business lessons are included, as well as issues of science, politics, economics, religion, and humanities.
It also includes 10 online tutoring sessions via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (feedback is included), and end-of-course examination (DELE format: Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera), as well as a certificate of completion.
At the end of this program you'll be able to:
- Use simple and compound verbs in different tenses.
- Use impersonal verbs, the passive voice and the conditional tense.
- Express correctly in both oral and written forms.
- Master complex grammatical structures.
- Acquire specialized vocabulary and idioms used in colloquial conversations.
- Recognize the main ideas of complex texts, despite ignoring technical expressions or specialized topics.
- 45 self-study lessons (audio, video and text)
- 1 end-of-course examination (DELE format)
- Certificate of completion (record of completing the course successfully; this certificate has no official academic recognition)
Live Spanish Classes
- Up to 3 free demo classes with different teachers for choosing a personal tutor
- 10 online tutoring sessions via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (50 minutes each)
- 10 teacher’s reports with feedback for the student
- 1 end-of-course report on the proficiency of the student
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.