THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
ONLINE COURSE • 10 SPANISH CLASSES • EXAMINATION • CERTIFICATE
In this program, basic vocabulary is presented in daily life stories and repeated in different contexts. These lessons use the easiest grammatical structures and the most common verbs in present tense, and they cover topics of literature, tourism, and general culture.
It also includes 10 online tutoring sessions via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (feedback is included), and end-of-course examination (DELE format: Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera), as well as a certificate of completion.
At the end of this program you'll be able to:
- Understand simple texts and what a conversation is about.
- Ask for and give personal information.
- Make yourself understood in a dialogue.
- Locate addresses.
- Affirm, deny and ask.
- Describe things, people and situations.
- Go to places where Spanish is the native language without an interpreter.
- 45 self-study lessons (audio, video and text)
- 1 end-of-course examination (DELE format)
- Certificate of completion (record of completing the course successfully; this certificate has no official academic recognition)
Live Spanish Classes
- Up to 3 free demo classes with different teachers for choosing a personal tutor
- 10 online tutoring sessions via Skype with a native Spanish teacher (50 minutes each)
- 10 teacher’s reports with feedback for the student
- 1 end-of-course report on the proficiency of the student
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.