THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
45 LESSONS • AUDIO • TEXT • VIDEO
In this course you will learn the elementary vocabulary that will let you understand simple phrases: personal pronouns, parts of the body, clothes, family members, food, numbers, days of the week, months, animals, professions, means of transportation, qualifying adjectives and the most usual verbs.
Elementary vocabulary is presented in seven different languages: English, Français, Português, Deutsch, 官话, 한국어, and 日本語.
- Introduce yourself and say where you are from.
- Express how you are and what you do in life.
- Say what time it is and dates.
- Make simple descriptions about things, people or situations.
- Say where the objects are located.
- Express likes, dislikes and preferences.
- Express possibility and capacity.
- Say that you want something.
- Use negative expressions.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
Spanish To Move® is a Spanish learning program designed by experts to ensure effective and long lasting learning. We follow the direct (natural) method of teaching, developed to immerse the learner in Spanish in the same way as the learning of the mother-tongue: in a natural way. Teaching is done in Spanish, grammar is taught intuitively, there is a focus on speaking and listening, and only useful everyday language is taught.
This method has been adopted by key international language schools such as Berlitz and Inlingua, and many of the language departments of the Foreign Service Institute of the U.S. State Department.