Thank you for booking a Spanish class!
Please be sure to make the corresponding payment so your teacher can be notified about your classes. If the payment is not confirmed within the next hour, your reservation will be canceled.
You can process your payment
Here you will find the policies corresponding to our Spanish classes. We ask you to read them carefully.
Spanish classes offered by Spanish To Move® consist of 50-minute live sessions via Skype®, between a native Spanish teacher and one student at a time (individual sessions).
Below you will find the commitments that the student assumes when buying our Spanish classes:
1. Once the Spanish classes are booked and paid, the teacher will send a contact request to the student via the Skype® platform, to the Skype username provided by the student when buying the Spanish classes.
2. The teachers' schedules are shown in the student's Time Zone, so it is not necessary for the student to convert the time of the booked classes.
3. The student will have the obligation to be on time for the classes booked. If any circumstances prevents him/her to attend the session, the student must notify the teacher at least 24 hours prior to the session, to re-schedule the class. A class cannot be re-scheduled when the student's notification is made in less than 24 hours prior to the class time.
4. If the student does not attend a class within 10 minutes of the scheduled time, the tutor won’t have the obligation to provide the service, and the class won't be re-scheduled.
5. If the teacher does not attend a session within 10 minutes of the scheduled time, the student must give immediate notice to Spanish To Move® (firstname.lastname@example.org). The student may request a re-schedule of the Spanish class with the same or a different teacher.
6. Each Spanish class will last 50 minutes, counted from the scheduled time for the beginning of the session.
7. The student agrees to use a device (computer, tablet or similar) with internet, camera and microphone to be able to communicate with the teacher, watch and listen without interruption or interference during the course of the session.
8. The student will receive feedback from the teacher in order to know the achievements of the session and areas of opportunity. The teacher's feedback will be permanently available to the student through Google Documents. The link of this document will be sent by an email from Spanish to Move®.
9. The student agrees and acknowledges that he/she cannot reach any agreement with teachers of Spanish to Move® to request services, arrange external sessions or make payments for their services outside of Spanish to Move®. If the student engages in such conducts, he/she will be immediately and definitely suspended of the services provided by Spanish To Move®. In that case, the student shall be responsible for the damages caused (or which might be caused) to Spanish To Move®.
10. The student must send all requests or comments regarding the Spanish classes to email@example.com.
This document is a summary of the Spanish To Move® Terms of Service. Any dispute that might arise regarding the Spanish classes shall be submitted to our Terms of Service.
“All Americans should start moving toward fluency in Spanish.”
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
“US has 41 million native Spanish speakers plus 11.6 million who are bilingual.”