Publish your book on Amazon and reach millions of readers
We publish and sell your book in the largest bookstore in the world: Amazon.
10 Reasons Why You Should Publish Your Book on Amazon
01. You control every aspect of your book, such as publication date, editorial design, and price. Traditional publishers frequently set prohibitive contract clauses and control most aspects of publication.
02. You can reach digital natives by publishing an e-book, or readers who prefer traditional printed books.
03. With Amazon’s 1-click ordering, millions of readers in over 200 countries can notice your book, browse it, buy it (printed or digital), review it, and improve your ranking.
04. Your royalties are deposited directly from Amazon to your bank account.
05. You don’t need to spend money to print books ahead of time or store them in a warehouse.
06. You can run ads for your books for readers likely to be interested in books like yours and reach new customers.
07. By publishing on Amazon, you rank higher in search engines, such as Google.
08. You don’t have to submit your manuscript for a review, wait for months, and finally face the rejection of your work, as it happens with traditional publishers.
09. You can order proofs and author (wholesale) copies of your paperbacks. When you order copies of your own books, you pay just the printing costs.
10. You can update your book and publish a new edition without waiting to sell out the print run.
What Services Do We Offer?
We offer a full range of services to help you become a published author and sell your books:
Book formatting to prepare your manuscript for uploading to a self-publishing platform such as KDP.
Book publication on Amazon (paperback and e-book), keyword research, and optimization of Amazon listing.
Book promotion on Amazon and marketing services to increase exposure and visibility.
Do You Want to Start?
We're here to help.
Send us a message and tell us about your project.
Contact us for a customized quote or any other request.
“Of all man’s instruments, the most wondrous, no doubt, is the book. The other instruments are extensions of his body. But the book is an extension of memory and imagination.”
Jorge Luis Borges