Spanish Website Localization
Why You Need to Localize Your Website
01. The main goal for website localization is to ensure that the message from the website owner is fully understood by the end-user or potential client.
02. For a company, the website is the “face and voice” of the organization, and that first impression counts.
03. Language is the key element in driving sales and marketing efforts where the audience includes speakers of more than one language.
04. While there are nearly 1.7 billion English speakers across the globe, only a fraction of them (approximately 330 to 360 million) consider themselves native speakers.
05. Regardless of their proficiency in the English language, native Spanish speakers prefer websites with content written in their native tongue.
What Services Do We Offer?
Send us a message and tell us about your project.
Contact us for a customized quote or any other request.
“78 percent of Hispanics don’t think brands target them enough and believe it’s time brands recognize the power of the Hispanic community.”
2020 Digital Fact Pack - H Code Intelligence Center